Lemniscate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild on Sunstrider-EU. Formerly known as Pinehearst on Magtheridon-EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

arcane mage application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
facey
Forum User

arcane mage application Empty
PostSubject: arcane mage application   arcane mage application EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:26 am

My name is : Waqar Janwari

Education : MBA

Gaming is my passion, i have been playing this game since 2006 i think.

Total time played : 101 days 6 hours 23 minutes and 6 seconds.

Professions : Jewelcrafting/ alchemy(just rerolled 2 days back to alchemy from mining)

Enchants : Best enchants

Gemming : Best gemming

Character name : faceymagey

Previous Experience : I have raided with Towel/baneful/focus (all in magtheridon server), i think we were the 4th or 5th guild to down sartharion OS 3D (25man) after ensidia and other top guilds. Had quick kill of Malygos when it wasnt killable by many guilds. Pretty much did hardcore raiding with good guilds. I left wow for a year because of my education (MBA), had to complete it. Now i am free to play wow with no hurdles in and been trying to gear up my mage. I left wow before ulduar was about to hit and joined back when icc came out. So i missed the content in between.

Current Experience: ICC10 6/12 ICC25 5/12, though i know all the tactics and have seen the videos on tankspot.

Character Knowledge: Know everything about my class. Its the only class i have been playing since i started this game, though i do have 1 or 2 alts just for making gold.

My gear: armory

Motivation : Want to kill lich king (hardmode) and end the content. Till then will chill for cataclysm.

What i expect from the guild: hardcore raiding and co operation.

Timing: timing is fine for me, i can stay all night up.

My ability: quick learner, follow the leader and co operative with guildmates.

Vent : have vent and mic

PC : Good computer and internet.

If you have any questions to ask, you can ask me on the forum or ingame.

Thanks
cya
Back to top Go down
Mīss
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: arcane mage application   arcane mage application EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:38 am

That was one hell of a short application!
Back to top Go down
facey
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: arcane mage application   arcane mage application EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:54 am

Wink short and precise, people like it simple.
Back to top Go down
Glexar
Forum User
Glexar

PostSubject: Re: arcane mage application   arcane mage application EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Idd some people like it simple. But you've slacked a bit with the armory link I had to find it myself =p and it should be you who cares about it. You didn't link UI which isn't in our app example anymore but that's something nice to add. Now:

1. Your set items choices. T9 chest is worst part, so going for 4set bonus WHILE picking this part is fail. You've picked T10 shoulders as first, which isn't worst choice, but not best either. You dont have 4piece T9 setbonus NOR 2piece T10 with what is on your armory atm which is next fail. 1/5T10 and 3/5T9. Switching from 4piece t9 to any t10 part requires 2 piece t10 to be a dps upgread. Preferable t10 chest (as in t9 its worst part)+4piece t9 ----> switching to 2piece t10 (chest+head) 2piece t9 (shoulds+hands) with some offtier legs, prolly the crafted boe which is BiS, as you don't want t10 legs anyway.

2.Hit rating. I do realize that hit is everywhere atm, but having OVER 17% from gear only as arcane (which gives u 6% from talents)+3% from raidbuff is next PURE fail. You are 9%over hitcap, and those itemization points could be used elsewhere, even spirit is higher dps upgread than wasted hit rating which gives nothing. You're even 3% overcap for fire, which has no hit talents so yeah.. You're close to 18% even woah.

At least trinket's aint a fail, I guess you were unlucky with drops, that happens too often actually for everyone -.-

I do not decide, but that's my opinion.

EDIT: You've said 5/12 ICC25 but from what I see on your achiev's you don't have ticked anything else besides the first four bosses. Maybe it's armory lag but that's how it looks for now.
Back to top Go down
facey
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: arcane mage application   arcane mage application EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Cant do anything abt the hit because its from the gear and i can remove 2pts from arcane to compensate somewhere else but that wudnt help much. Coming back to your t9 set bonus, i am going to buy the hood(t10) just 20 emblems away. dont want to waste emblems to buy just 1 t9 piece atm for the bonus. hope answered the question.

regards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arcane mage application   arcane mage application Empty

Back to top Go down

arcane mage application
Page 1 of 1