Lemniscate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild on Sunstrider-EU. Formerly known as Pinehearst on Magtheridon-EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elemental shaman - offspec resto shaman :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vancoven
Forum User

Elemental shaman - offspec resto shaman :) Empty
PostSubject: Elemental shaman - offspec resto shaman :)   Elemental shaman - offspec resto shaman :) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:29 pm

. Personal Details
Name: my name is Thomas Jensen
Occupation: playing this game because i enjoy it .. and football is a part of my life.
but atm i cant play it because got broken my leg and its not really fixed yet..
i hope i can start again soon.

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it? (if the answer is No please stop here) i have a working mic .. and ofcurse i can talk over vent . atm im a officer and raid leader of my own 10 men grp ..

How often a week can you reasonably be available to raid?
everyday if i cant raid everyday i will not play this game because there will come some times like now .. you need to follow the progress if youre raiding 2 days at week you will fall behind. and my goal with this game is start to raid more hardcore . Smile

Do you know anyone in Lemniscate?
im from kazzak and youre from another server .. so no i dont know it .
but im not a shy boy i will talk with new ppl and learn some things about them.
i have really easy to get some new "friends" ..

Do you currently have or will you in the near future have any circumstances which will affect your ability to raid?
no i will down lich king hc mode as soon we can together Smile

2. Character Details
Class and Spec: Shaman / Elemental /offspec resto
Level:80
Server:Sunstrider . Smile
/Played (Total & 80): 88 days 21 hours and 14 mins

Professions:JC best caster profession
Enginnering the good boost on hands .. and feet !

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Vancoven

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:
it will not work when im trying to get it in here..
i can tell you im useing bartender / vuhdo and its my bagground Smile
i know my own spells without look at them .. i have good space for see everything Smile

Please provide a link to your level 80 raiding spec:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Vancoven&gn=Fable+EU

Do you have any high level alts (i.e. lvl 60+)?:
pala tank http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Gunix
and druid farming class fine to normal heroics and weekly raids and he is tank aswell
dk another farming class
i starting a priest yesterday to i can get another healer i enjoy playing priest was my old main in vanilla

State an achievement that your proud of:
im at lich king on 10 men ..
Ulduar hardmodes got the 310 speed mount ..
25 men working on bloodqueen and sindragosa .. but you need 24 other classes to down this bosses..

3. Previous Experience
Please list the guilds you have previously been a member of. What experiences did you have with these guilds and why did you leave them? played in a guild on anachronos server called eon.
was a guild formed again because disbanded i played some ulduar with them .. and i was officer there. the problem i wanna raid more fun and with some friends .. i changed server to kazzak and joined chronicles of failure .. 2 mounth after the gm stoped playing and in like 1 mounth we dont start any raids.. so i wanted to find another guild.. i joined fable this guild im in now ..
i bin in that guild long time now .. good guild but the ppl in here will not raid hardcore..
atm i raided ulduar hardmodes... and its cleared
totgc i cleared up to anub .. guild dont want to progress on him so cant kill him by my self .
icc 10 progressing on lich king so downed all other bosses..
icc 25 killed 1 and 2 wing .. 3 wing i still need Blood queen and 4 wing i need sindragosa on .
so lets kill lich king Smile

Please list what raid experience you have had on any character both in vanilla wow, TBC and WotLK
totc cleared .
totgc 10 men insanity
totgc 25 still need anub
ulduar done all hardmodes
killed malygos 10/25
OS 10/25 3 drake cleared!
icc 10 cleared up to lich king
icc 25 cleared up to sindragosa and blood queen.

4. Character Knowledge
What stats do you value when choosing a new piece of gear and why?
shaman /elemental is all about haste and sp .. its really the key to the high dps in here.
a little bit dissapointed over the 4 set bonus in my gear when im checking some one els 4 set bonuses im dissapointed.. i know everything about my class .. play style Smile

What do you feel your role in the raid is? Choose a fight which you are familiar with and you feel displays your classes role well and explain how you perform your task in this fight
i have a good role in every kind of fights .. my buffs/totems and the problem is where you need to stand place youre self shaman dont have instant casts .. long fights when you need to run .. you have a problem but again. its just where youre standing and dpsing and what youre dpsing !..
i fight i really enjoy is saurfang professor and bloodqueen ..

What glyphs have you chosen for raiding purposes and why?
totems glyph simply because of the improve of the sp totem Smile
lightning bolt 4 % more dmg this is a boost in my dps Smile
flame shock it can crit like that and its a good glyph to take in youre spec.
sometimes im useing glyph of lava because 10 % more dmg.. depend on what fight ..

minor
i have thunderstorm for get mana and not gonna knock back adds Smile

What addons do you feel would help you perform your role in a raid?
vuhdo bartender DBM decurse its really the addons im useing in raids
without raids i have atlasloot recount will remove them ..

5.Mandatory questions
- Top 3 favourite songs:miley cyrus - the climb - john mogensen - bamses venner kun dig
danish musik Very Happy
- Top 5 favourite movies / series:
hannah montana - avatar - lord of the rings - and the pirat movie cant remember name now lol..
- Favourite book (one will do, even if it's just the Ikea catalogue): im not the book reader sorry .
- Name 3 WoW related sites and discuss how they are useful tools for bettering your raiding ability:
ensidia home site.. is the best for me i have a friend in mek there meybe best elemental shaman.
- What is your greatest weakness as a WoW player? What do you do to counteract this?
if im doing something wrong i will fix it .. i will hate my self if im failing .. because i know what to do. i will check movie out 1 time more or talk with some about it . and fix it .
- What is your your greatest strength as a WoW player?
im a hardcore raider .. always here for learn something i wanna raid the endbosses.. i will not give up before my goal is down ..
- Are you the original owner of your WoW Account? yes i am Smile

6. Motivation and Ambition
What do you believe you can bring to 'Lemniscate' and what do you feel you can get of the guild?
my Knowledge for raiding my goals for raiding, my will to kill bosses
and last the guild need me because im here 100 % for raids.. and always prepared for raids.

We are going to attempt a new boss this week, how do you prepare yourself for the encounter?
will read watch and learn the fight before i even enter the fight ..
i will not watch the fight 1 time meybe 10 time.. to get all under control.

Is there anything else you have to add that you feel could help your application?
i dont think so i explained all i can what i am and my goals.. so i can just say i hope i can be a raider with you guys Smile

7. Final
- A good joke:
A man has 3 girlfriends - but he does not know which of them he will marry.

So he decides to test them to find out which of the 3 best fits him.

He raises 90,000, - from his account and give each of the women 30,000, - which they can spend as they wish.
The first takes on the shopping trip and buy clothes, jewelry, go to the hairdresser, beauty clinic, etc. She says to the man: "I've spent all your money to be beautiful for you! For you to like me even more and because I love you. "

The other buy a flat screen television, a Blue-Ray DVD console, Playstation 5, tennis shoes, golf clubs, etc., and says: "I've spent all your money to make you happy - because I love you."

The third takes the money and speculate on the exchange. At 3 days doubles her effort, giving the man his 30,000, - back and says: "I've invested all your money, and thus earned my own. The money I can now spend on myself and I did it because I love you

So the man begins to think ... yes. he does actually

and think
and think
and think

and think ... (men think much)

and think ... honestly

and think ... he really thinks things over

And then marries her who has the biggest boobs

Yes yes - it might be men think much about things - but they do not get a thing out of it
Back to top Go down
Shocknorristhegreat
Forum User
Shocknorristhegreat

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman - offspec resto shaman :)   Elemental shaman - offspec resto shaman :) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:54 am

Hi there would be nice if you have a UI pic and some WWS reports if you could get me some to look at we can discuss some more.
Back to top Go down
vancoven
Forum User

PostSubject: reply on ui   Elemental shaman - offspec resto shaman :) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:03 am

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ypn0kj6p6zm5bq9v/details/5/?s=3859&e=4053

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ypn0kj6p6zm5bq9v/details/5/?s=5725&e=5999

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ypn0kj6p6zm5bq9v/details/5/?s=8751&e=9224
i need to link you the professor fight.. = so you can check the shaman nightmare fight .
but we still like it ..

here you can see my ui hope its works
https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/14/96/13/41/jjj11.jpg
my computer error it .. when i trying to copy and set in ..
so need to try something els

but in raids my text is small .. not that big.just because of the trade channel is so fast
if there is something i need to take a look on hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Unstoppabull
Forum User
Unstoppabull

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman - offspec resto shaman :)   Elemental shaman - offspec resto shaman :) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:17 am

He knows everything there is to know about the class clearly, plus( better geared then me even..sigh at my luck) glyphs, geming, enchants all fits perfectly only thing to consider is...do we need another one.

Bet he does over 10k with those trinkets.
Back to top Go down
vancoven
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman - offspec resto shaman :)   Elemental shaman - offspec resto shaman :) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:19 am

depends on the fight still .. and over 10 k .. then youre not an elemental shaman.. i can do the high dps . and just got reign of dead 2 days ago Smile

and yes if you need an elemental shaman more Smile
we can just say youre takeing first wing i will take next
i will join on bloodqueen wing again .. and you will be on sindragosa
and i will take lich king .. Very Happy:D
arg just for fun . cant stop thinking about you want a joke here is one more Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman - offspec resto shaman :)   Elemental shaman - offspec resto shaman :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental shaman - offspec resto shaman :)
Page 1 of 1