Lemniscate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild on Sunstrider-EU. Formerly known as Pinehearst on Magtheridon-EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snuggie
Forum User

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:59 pm

1. Personal Details
Name: Stoil

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it? yes

How often a week can you reasonably be available to raid? from Monday to Sunday will rarely miss a raid 80-90% probably will be mine attu

Do you know anyone in Lemniscate? well navixo

Do you currently have or will you in the near future have any circumstances which will affect your ability to raid? no

2. Character Details
Class and Spec: Holy for pve and pvp

Level: 80

Server: Sunstrider

/Played : 87 days 9 Hours 48 minutes 15 seconds and on lv 80 66 days 7 hours 39 minutes 51 seconds

Professions: JC 450 (for the Brilliant Dragon's Eye 34 int ones) mining 450 (only reason i have it is becouse for my alt lv 74 warrior whit 450 bs and 450 enchanting) if its needed i will power lv a profesion like BS or Herbalism for example

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Snuggie

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: http://pics.data.bg/categories/1/%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%89%D0%B8/567e8b525004f4a9dd63604dd8925895/wowscrnshot_031010_012344 if there is a problem whit in me not in raid i will make a screen when im in raid if its needed ofc

Please provide a link to your level 80 raiding spec: mhm i will use wow head

Do you have any high level alts (i.e. lvl 60+)?: yes im lv a alt atm got a DK on emeriss will transfer it soon my warr on this realm is Stalinn my dk is Cherep

State an achievement that your proud of: Algalon 10 man and 10 man Glory of Ulduar raider i made a pug and oneshooted all (to bad i couldn't do it B4 the nerfs of most of the boss encounters)

3. Previous Experience
Please list the guilds you have previously been a member of. What experiences did you have with these guilds and why did you leave them? BOCTOK to many paladins there are 8 to 9 paladins online at a raid and paladins must fight for spots

Please list what raid experience you have had on any character both in vanilla wow, TBC and WotLK

Vanila : seen all encounters but its on my brothers ACC when he used to play wow i played on privet survers but i was a witnes to many of his raids in MC BWL Onyxia and etc he was in a old guild back then know what the bosses do and im prety sure about this Smile ps olso seen AQ event in vanila Eranikus boss in Moonglade olso the Green Nitmare drakes Kazzak and the blue dragon in Azshara Azuregos

TBC: Seen and done on a friends acc all the t4 and t5 raids unfortunently my friend quited wow when T6 and zul aman was released

4. Character Knowledge
What stats do you value when choosing a new piece of gear and why? well mainly my main consern as a Holy paladin is Intellect Haste loss Crit More Intellect = gives me the opertunaty to cast more Holy Lights and last longer in some boss fights + more mana returned from my Divine Plea 25% of my basic mana pool Kings 10% is nice mage Int buff is desent aswell basacly more int means more Holy lights well i olso gain like 1/3 of my crit from Int and i get a crit from gear aswell Haste in other words is more haste means more faster healing i have around so im over the Soft cap but im working on 4 set bonus,mine tallents like Light's Grace and Judgements of the Pure which make my Holy Light is 1.41 seconds and my Flash is 1.06 seconds so avoiding Global CD is what i em i mainly doing

What glyphs have you chosen for raiding purposes and why? my tallent build in wowhead (ive showed them there but i will link tell u) Glyph of Holy Light when im healing a tank i heal mele dps around the tank (very usfull) Glyph of Seal of Wisdom very good -5% on all my healing spelss + nice when im using Libram of Veracity and Libram of Renewal Once the lv 245 libram Procs i switch (whit a bind) the Libram of Renewal i have it on my Keyboard Beacon of light saves alot of mana i dont need to Re-spam it again and it's stays longer then normal

What addons do you feel would help you perform your role in a raid?
X-perl (heal version), Atlas Loot , DPS meter , CLcbPT ( a paladin warning addon) Paladin warrning ( Wispering when i cast Hands of freadom , protection Lay on hands and more ) and DBM

5.Mandatory questions
- Top 3 favourite songs: well Rammstein - Pussy Rammstein - Sonne Rammstein - Raise Raise (big fan of Rammstein can't wait when they come in bg Smile )

- Top 5 favourite movies / series: well Lord of the rings Starwars 2Fast 2Furious my old time favorite is Aladin's lamp ( i know but i was once a kid ) and Finding Nemo Very Happy

- Favourite book: Dracula Bulgerian Books * Pod Igoto , Bai Ganiu , Chichovci * and the Harry Poter books 2 im reading the Bible when im done i will read the Coran

- Name 3 WoW related sites and discuss how they are useful tools for bettering your raiding ability: well Wow-head Elistedjerks and sometimes Ensidia and tank spot for some boss encounters

- Are you a keyboard turner? well G,F,V,X,Midle Mouse,Z and the libram switch is done whit NUM = 3 for the 245 and 6 for the 200 one ( item lv )

- What is your greatest weakness as a WoW player? What do you do to counteract this? well i dont have weakness but never did asked my self about this tbh

- What is your your greatest strength as a WoW player? the focus and im allways giving 110% of me in all raids never give up even if i must wipe 50 days on 1 boss i wont stop thil i kill him

- Are you the original owner of your WoW Account? well this ACC is a gift from my brother he gave it to me when i had a birthday back when i was 17 (last year)

6. Motivation and Ambition
What do you believe you can bring to 'Lemniscate' and what do you feel you can get of the guild? I can bring a detecated WoW player who allways gives 110% in all raids and allways helps out peeps in need never say no if someone ask me for help.
Friends good times sweet memories and lots of fun killing bosses pvping togheter and more and a nice raiding atmposphere whit nice people and desent raiders who know what to do and do what is best

We are going to attempt a new boss this week, how do you prepare yourself for the encounter? get alot of flask-s i will read Blue forms check tankspot in Youtube or just check who has done it and ask him/her for more Information and would probably make a difrent spec just for that boss

Is there anything else you have to add that you feel could help your application? i know my Grammar is terrible but i can speak english good in a scale out of 1-10 my speaking is 6-8 i can talk on ventrilo and yes i can understand what u can say to me im on a English Cource and im working on my grammar more so im sorry if there are mistakes in my Post Topic if u want to test my english i would be happy to join ventrilo skype Team speak and etc and again im sorry if i made mistakes on the topic thank u. i forgot to add i have some ret gear its desent but i need to find my self a Rotation for it but i will look and ask people how do they play rotation geming and etc

7. Final
- A good joke: how do u save a White girl from 8 Black guys ? trow a basket ball
Back to top Go down
Snuggie
Forum User

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:33 am

i forgot to add Lich king progress
Tier7-Did all 10man (malygos25 - naxx25 i havent done) Tier8 Uld 10man 14/14 9/9 (hard modes + algalon) the 25 man 6/13 0/9 (havent done much uld25) Trail of the Crusader + Trail of the Grand crusader 10/25 5/5 Normal and Heroic 10-4/5 and 25 0/5 ICC10-10/12 ICC25-7/12

The wowhead link : http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sxA0gM0sVu0tgdxGzmbh:IdwVmc

sry about this
Back to top Go down
Breaze
Forum User
Breaze

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Pff.. I'm sry dude, but, DAMN that was a tough piece to read...

I wanna start by asking about ur talents.. You arent using Aura Mastery, but you are using impr Devo aura... Explain plz.
Snuggie wrote:

4. Character Knowledge
What stats do you value when choosing a new piece of gear and why?
well mainly my main consern as a Holy paladin is Intellect Haste loss Crit More Intellect = gives me the opertunaty to cast more Holy Lights and last longer in some boss fights + more mana returned from my Divine Plea 25% of my basic mana pool Kings 10% is nice mage Int buff is desent aswell basacly more int means more Holy lights well i olso gain like 1/3 of my crit from Int and i get a crit from gear aswell Haste in other words is more haste means more faster healing i have around so im over the Soft cap but im working on 4 set bonus,mine tallents like Light's Grace and Judgements of the Pure which make my Holy Light is 1.41 seconds and my Flash is 1.06 seconds so avoiding Global CD is what i em i mainly doing
OK, that one was a real b*tch to read.
-But ok, I think ur trying to explain your idea is Int>Haste>(loss?)>Crit ?? Im sry i dont get that sentence - lol.
-And, more int = more holy lights (cuz more mana). If you think this is true, why arent you using a +275mana enchant on the chest? You will get more mana from that.
(Oh while im on the whole enchanting-subject, plz explain why u chose your boot-ench)
-You know that Div. Plea cripples you as well, i hope? 15 sec of 50% healing reduction. How many times will you use this? And what will you do to counter this reduction?
-Then you're saying sumthing about haste .. very hard to read/understand what you mean..
But'mm, 1.4sec and 1sec sounds ok.
Snuggie wrote:

What glyphs have you chosen for raiding purposes and why?
my tallent build in wowhead (ive showed them there but i will link tell u) Glyph of Holy Light when im healing a tank i heal mele dps around the tank (very usfull) Glyph of Seal of Wisdom very good -5% on all my healing spelss + nice when im using Libram of Veracity and Libram of Renewal Once the lv 245 libram Procs i switch (whit a bind) the Libram of Renewal i have it on my Keyboard Beacon of light saves alot of mana i dont need to Re-spam it again and it's stays longer then normal
I really like how you switch out the Librams.

Snuggie wrote:

- Are you a keyboard turner?
well G,F,V,X,Midle Mouse,Z and the libram switch is done whit NUM = 3 for the 245 and 6 for the 200 one ( item lv )
So.. Yes?
Snuggie wrote:

- What is your greatest weakness as a WoW player?
What do you do to counteract this? well i dont have weakness but never did asked my self about this tbh
Everybody has a weakness. Don't be shy, and tell us yours.
Snuggie wrote:

Is there anything else you have to add that you feel could help your application?
i know my Grammar is terrible but i can speak english good in a scale out of 1-10 my speaking is 6-8 i can talk on ventrilo and yes i can understand what u can say to me im on a English Cource and im working on my grammar more so im sorry if there are mistakes in my Post Topic if u want to test my english i would be happy to join ventrilo skype Team speak and etc and again im sorry if i made mistakes on the topic thank u. i forgot to add i have some ret gear its desent but i need to find my self a Rotation for it but i will look and ask people how do they play rotation geming and etc
Please, start by making sentences. And use punctuations (like dots, or comma's) makes reading a LOT easier on the eyes. Good luck in the english course!
Snuggie wrote:
7. Final
- A good joke: how do u save a White girl from 8 Black guys ? trow a basket ball
I dont get it.
Looking forward to your reply.
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&am
Snuggie
Forum User

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:49 pm

erm okay im i will tipe as good as i can
about the chest ench (i think stats is beter i know i lose about 100-160 or etc mana if i dont put only the 275-250 chest ench but i think that 10 stats is beter becouse i get all stats i gain crit 2 but i will change it if its a problem its) the boots well spirit is kinda ... erm usless for me 15 stamina + run speed isnt a very pve stat so i go whit Icewallker hit an crit i read forums about this and im shoked that there is no good ench (like Int or someting else) which is used on boots

now the Div plea well im going to make an Example the 3rd boss in ICC 2cond quater the profesor b4 he goes into ph2-ph3 (driking some stupid potion) i use it it has about 10-12 seconds b4 the combat starts its a good way to gain mana back like that and i know u will say: yes but there are bosses who dont go to PH2 - PH3 - PH4 Like profesor how do u do it then easy i click the Div Plea and use my Talisman of Resurgence it counters a bit the effect of Div plea now u will say good but when u lose Talisman of Resurgence how will u counter Div plea? on that im working to answer but it wont happen soon but thil then this is my answer about this

on the Librams its easy i just bind them i dont use the Arrow keys Up down left rigth and my moving keyas Are W E Q S D A so its easy for me to Click the Num-s basicly its easy saving mana and gaining extra SP thats why i dont want to buy the Frost emblem libram kinda usles the proc on the LV 245 libram stays even when u remove the libram ( or switch it in that matter Razz)

well my greatest weaknes is that probably i give to much time and not spending time whit friends and etc but im joking probably is that im a person who allways trusts all around him and i obay what people tell me and i can say im not a complete pro but i allways aim to perfect my self as a player and a person in wow i never ninja and im a person who gives time and respect to all wow players

i will say this again Sorry for my bad english im working on it

well How will u react if 8 naked black basket ball players come to erm .... u know how do u think u will get them off Very Happy ? Its a bulgerian joke probably u wont understand it
Back to top Go down
Snuggie
Forum User

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:54 pm

forgot to add the Aura mastery 6 seconds wont do much of a difrense will it Smile but still if its needed i will change it on special bosses if its needed sry about this
Back to top Go down
Lester

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: ehum.....   Holy Paladin EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:15 am

Snuggie is prob the worse healer i have come across on maggy (where he used to be). Also, hes well ------- so fucking rude to people, I have personly seen him bein kicked from pugs just because of his language + greediness.

Respect other wowplayers? From what dream did you wake up man?
He applied to our guild - declined him cuz hes sutcha poor player.
Back to top Go down
Lester

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: link   Holy Paladin EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:16 am

forgot the link. Here you go:
Back to top Go down
wtf..

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:18 am

ÄÄÄÄÄhh.

Just check our forum. Guild Polygons .Were on Sunstrider, cant post url here, dunno why.
Snuggie have his applie there.
Be warned.
Back to top Go down
Breaze
Forum User
Breaze

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:28 am

wtf.. wrote:
ÄÄÄÄÄhh.

Just check our forum. Guild Polygons .Were on Sunstrider, cant post url here, dunno why.
Be warned.

Please register to post links.
And plz do, cuz "SS or it didnt happen" ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&am
Snuggie
Forum User

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:36 am

mhm i see someone is a bit cranky i didnt took him into the ULD 10 HM man raid and yes it is true about the 25 Man ICC Run whit them and yes i was slaking and yes i didnt care about u so i will just post it + i never hurted one - one and i never lie + when did i say i come from magtheridon ?

http://www.polygon-guild.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=658

btw i know why they are doing this and yet its rly low life of them to do it but still i dont care cuz im happy i got mine achivment for Glory of ULD raider got mine drake + algalon in 1 day

PS i was slaking becouse i wasnt playing in my home + playing on a pc whit 5 FPs on my best fr-s PC i was showing him whats ICC and i was explaining to him abou the bosses and to show him the Game over all.

u have a choice tbh
U wont lose in both choices : dont take me fine i dont mind : u give me a chance i fail kick me we move along noting happend : u give me a chance and i dont fail we all happy there we go srly if they are going to tell bad stuff about me at least post link screen shoots and im very sad that people said im rude to people when was i rude to people ?! im rly sad and i tipe this whit tears on my eyes sry if i wasted ur time its ur choice be mature and deside
Back to top Go down
Snuggie
Forum User

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:18 am

Lester wrote:
Snuggie is so fucking rude to people, I have personly seen him bein kicked from pugs just because of his language + greediness.

Respect other wowplayers? From what dream did you wake up man?
He applied to our guild - declined him cuz hes sutcha poor player.

srly when was i kicked from pugs pls name one and please dont lie and link ur char-s b4 u make this dont hide like litle mice show ur mains and lets sort the problem like mature people
Back to top Go down
Snuggie
Forum User

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:20 am

wtf.. wrote:

Be warned.

i know that my english is bad but still : Polygons(if ur a member of that guild u wont make this mistake in the guild name)- Were on Sunstrider , cant post url here, donno why.
Snuggie has applied there ?

English improvment lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snuggie
Forum User

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:21 am

as i said im not afraid of showing this + i wont be a little Pussy like u and i wont fuck up people just becouse i didnt took u to the ULD 10 man raid srly get a life this is rly low life if ur going to black list me do a better job and thanks for ruining my chances whit this guild ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1