Lemniscate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild on Sunstrider-EU. Formerly known as Pinehearst on Magtheridon-EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faye. Resto Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faye

Faye. Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Faye. Resto Shaman   Faye. Resto Shaman EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:14 pm

1. Personal Details
Name:Kim Larsson

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it? (if the answer is No please stop here)Yes i do, but mostly i keep quiet and keep to my self.

How often a week can you reasonably be available to raid?
When i am needed, there are few rare days i won't attened i,e personal problems etc, which happen to us all.. Other then that i'll have around 75-80% raid attendance.
Do you know anyone in Lemniscate?
No i do not, but hopefully i will.

Do you currently have or will you in the near future have any circumstances which will affect your ability to raid?
Not that i can forsee at this point.

2. Character Details
Class and Spec:Restoration Shaman
Level:80
Server:Sunstrider
/Played (Total & 80):77days 33h 44min 20sec total played.
51h22h22min11sec and writing point. At 80

Professions:JC/Alch Both at 450, no nice recepies thou since i got jc on another char as well.

Armory Link:
Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:

Please provide a link to your level 80 raiding spec:

Do you have any high level alts (i.e. lvl 60+)?:Got several 80 chars, A rogue, druid dk, warlock, warrior, hunter, and a pally on its way to 80.

State an achievement that your proud of: On my priest i sold i had several feat of strenghts like : Tabard of Argent dawn ( Opening of naxxramas at 60) Tabard of the portector (opening of tbc) Champion of the naaru.

3. Previous Experience
Please list the guilds you have previously been a member of. What experiences did you have with these guilds and why did you leave them?
I was in nerve back when TBC was released, but not for long. I got kicked due inactivty because i had some problems irl.
Then at dragonblight i was in a guild called Terradominus or Monsters INc as it got renamed in tbc. Got Loads of server firsts.
But got bored with wow and my irl problems started here so i left.

Please list what raid experience you have had on any character both in vanilla wow, TBC and WotLK
Vanilla: AQ40 up to cthun and 2 wings in naxx(Abomination and spider)
tbc content nearly: cleared Kara, Gruul after first nerf. SSC The eye. Archimonde i MH no super experience i BT since i became inactive here.
WOTLK 4/12 in icc.(Was in a noob guild) no real hardmodes either since i've recently been very serious about this game agian.

4. Character Knowledge
What stats do you value when choosing a new piece of gear and why?
I'd have to say haste combined with mp5 over like Crit and mp5
It's all very sensetiv with what you choose etc. And i also check sockets etc, since gems do uber much.
What do you feel your role in the raid is? Choose a fight which you are familiar with and you feel displays your classes role well and explain how you perform your task in this fight. I am an experience raid healer especially even since vanilla, taking nefarian fight as an example. Even thou we healers got put on tank healing in p1 when the dragons spawn. but when nefarian land Shaman were vital to put down tremor totem and swiftly keeping mt and aswell as the raid up, all thou at this point you had very low %mp5 but alot of mates that were healers so there was always someone with mana D; .

What glyphs have you chosen for raiding purposes and why?
Check my armory, there are my glyphs and i've chosen them because they are the once that are most beneficial for a restoration shaman.

What addons do you feel would help you perform your role in a raid?
Grid And DMB are basicly the only raid addons i use. I love grid in 25mans but in 10man i think it's kinda pain in the ass, dunno why and don't ask i got my small flaws Smile

5.Mandatory questions
- Top 3 favourite songs:Metallica - Fade to black Soilwork - Sworn to a great divide(Seen them live 5 times) Sonic Syndicate - Blue eyed fiend(i got roland to play this live at the tivoli in helsinborg 09' D; )
- Top 5 favourite movies / series:Band of Brothers, Srubs, Family guys, Leon and the pacific (WwII series made by the same creators of band of brothers)
- Favourite book (one will do, even if it's just the Ikea catalogue):Jägermeister Label.
- Name 3 WoW related sites and discuss how they are useful tools for bettering your raiding ability:Eh, Elitejerks ftw. and Curse gaming ofc.
- Are you a keyboard turner? I am! Actually no i am not.
- What is your greatest weakness as a WoW player? What do you do to counteract this? Uhm i intend to be hearing impaired when nothing is happening. But i try to whisper a raid mate and ask what happened D;
- What is your your greatest strength as a WoW player? Determination, Since at weekends i can play for 16hours of raiding straight.
- Are you the original owner of your WoW Account? yarr

6. Motivation and Ambition
What do you believe you can bring to 'Lemniscate' and what do you feel you can get of the guild? Engagment and laughs.

We are going to attempt a new boss this week, how do you prepare yourself for the encounter?Flasks fully repaired and if noone brings fishfeast i bring food buffs.
after that is done i try to understand taccs via tankspot/youtube/Wowhead etc etc.

Is there anything else you have to add that you feel could help your application?
Think i covered pretty much everything and if there is any additional information you need just pm me ingame.

7. Final
- A good joke:I don't know any "proper" jokes, i am a pig irl D;Faye. Resto Shaman ?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_022110_182718
Back to top Go down
Glexar
Forum User
Glexar

Faye. Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye. Resto Shaman   Faye. Resto Shaman EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:16 pm

Register so you can post UI/armory links
Back to top Go down
Aintmyday
Forum User

Faye. Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye. Resto Shaman   Faye. Resto Shaman EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:36 pm

UI

Faye's Armory.
Back to top Go down
Glexar
Forum User
Glexar

Faye. Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye. Resto Shaman   Faye. Resto Shaman EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Are you using some binds? I mean blizz UI ain't good for anything except levelling, and you haven't got much free screen space. Adding 4 lines of buffs + 1 line of debuffs + 25man grid frame + blizz party frame + DBM bars and that scrolling text (blizz one is very spammy) I don't think you see there much.

I might be wrong but when I still had that it was crowded in 5mans what forced me to change. You'll need to wait for someone else to get a more serious reply tho Razz.
Back to top Go down
Aintmyday
Forum User

Faye. Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye. Resto Shaman   Faye. Resto Shaman EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Ofc i use binds, Ive binded everything i need in hasty situations.
my binds are Q E F X T V § Shift 1-4 ctrl 1-4 which covers everysingle spell that i need in raids. And im used to blizzards UI since it's what i've used for everysingle boss fight and raid etc etc. So changing it now will just fuck up my rotations etc since it's confusing just switching. However if there is any addon that you say WIll boost my preformance i will always TRY it. And i that scrolling text aint very spammy since i only use it for DMG and healing.
Any other suggestions or comment please feel free to post em since i like critisism.
Back to top Go down
Shocknorristhegreat
Forum User
Shocknorristhegreat

Faye. Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye. Resto Shaman   Faye. Resto Shaman EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:16 pm

1 question why are you buying trinket from emblems when going for 4 set is miles superior to it?
Back to top Go down
Glexar
Forum User
Glexar

Faye. Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye. Resto Shaman   Faye. Resto Shaman EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Aintmyday wrote:
And i that scrolling text aint very spammy since i only use it for DMG and healing.

On your screenie I see :
Energized
Tidal Waves
Rapid Currents
Riptide
Amount healed

And I guess that was 1 cast. Razz
Back to top Go down
Aintmyday
Forum User

Faye. Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye. Resto Shaman   Faye. Resto Shaman EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:09 am

Shocknorristhegreat wrote:
1 question why are you buying trinket from emblems when going for 4 set is miles superior to it?

Because i got 2/5 t9 which is awesome to combine with t10, so i bought a trinket which was a supierior upgrade, anyhow i withdraw my application since got accepted else were.
Back to top Go down
Shocknorristhegreat
Forum User
Shocknorristhegreat

Faye. Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye. Resto Shaman   Faye. Resto Shaman EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:28 am

You should also know that the 4 set is far superior to the t9 2 set also its very arrogant to apply to more than 1 guild at a time hope you diaf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faye. Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye. Resto Shaman   Faye. Resto Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Faye. Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1