Lemniscate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild on Sunstrider-EU. Formerly known as Pinehearst on Magtheridon-EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristern
Forum User

Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS Empty
PostSubject: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:51 pm

1.Personal Details
Name: Krister

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it? (if the answer is No please stop here)
Yes, I have a working michrophone and I am willing to use it.

How often a week can you reasonably be available to raid?

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (sometimes I can’t, I’ll be sitting on a train, mostly mid-day) Saturday and Sundays (same as Friday, but it will be early out on the day) and everything from 1900-2400

Do you know anyone in Lemniscate?
I do not know anyone in Lemniscate directly, but I have raided with some of you, in Ulduar25 Hardmode Run this week ,and Perri, Icecrown Citadell 25 this week.

Do you currently have or will you in the near future have any circumstances which will affect your ability to raid?
I do not believe so, except summer where I will limit my playtime, but not stop completely.

2. Character Details
Class and Spec: Death Knight Blood Elf Unholy/Frost/Blood
Level: 80
Server: Sunstrider
/Played (Total & 80): 107 Days total and 86 days as level 80.

Professions: Jewelcrafting for the 34+ strength gems, and Blacksmithing for socketing options (more sockets=more gems=more stats)

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Kristern

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/rk4kua.jpg

Please provide a link to your level 80 raiding spec: http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml?cid=6&tal=0000000000000000000000000000320050500002000000000000000002302003350032152000150003133151

Do you have any high level alts (i.e. lvl 60+)?: I have a mage on another realm, level 78 I believe. I do not remember.

State an achievement that your proud of: must be..Level 10 achievement when I just had entered the World of Warcraft, and realized how much this game could hold and do.

3. Previous Experience
Please list the guilds you have previously been a member of. What experiences did you have with these guilds and why did you leave them?
Azuremyst Realm
Avarice: I had an accident during my trial period which made me unable to play, so I was set as social, and I tried to earn my member status for 5 months, but I didn’t make it, so I decided to leave.
Experience: Naxxramas 10/25 Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 Eye of Eternity 10/25
Ulduar25 8/9 (Missing Vezax and Algalon, very few hardmodes because I was social)
Ulduar 10 8/9 (Missing Yogg Saron, got everything except One Light)
Trial of the Crusader 10/25
[Moved to Magtheridon and Faction Changed]
Guildless:
Trial of the Grand Crusader (Tribute to Mad Skill)
Icecrown Citadell10/25 (first four bosses)
Ninth Revelation:
11/12 Icecrown Citadell 10 man
9/12 Icecrown Citadell 25 man
[During this period, we moved from Magtheridon to Sunstrider]
Reason for leaving: I was offline, so I do not know much, but when I came online I saw that a lot of people had left the guild, and I saw the guilds death coming, because three core-members had left the guild, including a lot of my friends. So I applied to Mist (got declined) and I was kicked from Ninth Revelation (it was a guild rule of theirs: applying to other guilds while in Ninth Revelation will get you a kick from the guild) I applied to Testament (I got accepted, but they already had four active Death Knights, so I decided to decline it so I wouldn’t have to relive Avarice) I applied to Dogma (I did several mistakes during my application, and they made fun of me, so I have decided to drop my application. Now, I am applying to Lemniscate.
During this..”guildless time” I now have Blood Queen Lana’Thel, Festergut, Rotface and Gunship on heroic mode, as well as I have a lot of experience on The Lich King.

Please list what raid experience you have had on any character both in vanilla wow, TBC and WotLK.
Since I didn’t raid during Vanilla or The Burning Crusade, all raids I have done have been at level 80.
Classic Raider:
Blackwing Lair
Temple of Ahn’Quiraj
Onyxia
Ruins of Ahn’Quiraj
Molten Core
Zul Gurub

Outland Raider:
Gruul’s Lair
Serpentshrine Cavern
Tempest Keep
Magtheridon’s Lair
The Battle for Mount Hyjal
The Black Temple

4. Character Knowledge
What stats do you value when choosing a new piece of gear and why?
When I choose new gear I first look at my current stats. What I look for is: am I hitcapped and expertisecapped. If I am, and if I won’t drop below the soft cap from switching out an item, I look at Strength, Armor Penetration, Critical Strike Rating, Haste, and Agility. As a Death Knight I would NEVER use the following gems: mp5/spirit/intellect/stamina(except from when I am tanking)/Resilience/Spell Power.

What do you feel your role in the raid is? Choose a fight which you are familiar with and you feel displays your classes role well and explain how you perform your task in this fight
Professor Putricide 25 man
At the start of the encounter I would use Army of the Dead, the fight may be long, so I might have a chance to use it again at Phase 3. I would also start off with cooldowns like Vengeance of the Forsaken and Gargoyle. Since Gargoyle takes a screenshot of my stats, I would hit Putricide three times with Scourge Strike and additional two times for Vengeance of the Forsaken to be maximized, so for this I would use Empowered Rune Weapon (5 minute cooldown, I might get to cast it again) after that I would follow my normal rotation.
Once the Unstabile Experiment has a target I would run over to it, and try to kill it as fast as possible. If I get targeted by the red slime, I will kite it, if I get targeted by the green slime, I will use Anti-Magic Shell and Icebound Fortitude to reduce damage taken.
I will watch my DeadlyBossMods timers for when Putricide drops the flasks, and when he is two seconds away from it, I would move away from him, wait for the bottles to drop, and place myself in a safe range away from them. I would also watch my timers for when Mallable Goo is being cast, and when it is, I want to see where it lands, so I can stay away from it.
Part three is just a hard dps-nuke where you have to watch out for the slime pools, Mallable Goo, and the flasks.
Algalon:
As dps, I would NEVER hit the boss first, because after the interlude, Algalon would go directly for me. I have to do as much dps as possible, and avoid the Black Holes that lands around certain points in the room. When Algalon is three seconds away from casting Big Bang, I would run into a Black Hole and then I would get out as fast as possible when Big Bang is over.
It is practicly just the same for the whole fight for me as dps.

What glyphs have you chosen for raiding purposes and why?
Glyph of Dark Death: Gives my Death Coil 15% more damage, and i can cast it relativly fast (damage/Arcanetorrent/Horn of Winter/etc)
Glyph of the Ghoul: Ghoul is the biggest boost to a Unholy Death Knights DPS, so improving the ghoul, wil also improve the player, and adding 40% stamina/strength from the player to the ghoul, is a massive increase.
Glyph of Icy Touch: Icy Touch does 20% additional damage, wich is good beacuse every fight starts off with Icy Touch, and i use it several times during fight, and its the best glyph left to use for Unholy Death Knight

Minor Glyphs:
Glyph of Raise Dead: so you don't see me bitching about not having any mats like those priests.

Glyph of Pestilence: Increases my Pestilence range by 5 yards, so monsters thats further away eachother will still be hit by it. increasing my damage.

Glyph of Horn of Winter: One minute longer on Horn of Winter, so i dont have to rebuff it all the time.

What addons do you feel would help you perform your role in a raid?
Deadly Boss Mods. It’s the only addon I use in raid.

5.Mandatory questions
- Top 3 favourite songs: Sorgens Kammer II (Dimmu Borgir), Dehumanization(Arch Enemy), Home(Three Days Grace)

- Top 5 favourite movies / series: Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Wedding Crashers, Sex and Death 101.

- Favourite book (one will do, even if it's just the Ikea catalogue): The Harry Potter books, Narnia (The entire collection)

- Name 3 WoW related sites and discuss how they are useful tools for bettering your raiding ability: www.ElitistJerks.com , Ensidia.com and wow-europe.com
Elitist Jerks and Ensidia are guilds which try out different things and abilities for each class and always update their information.
Wow-Europe.com
I’m a lore whore? :<

- Are you a keyboard turner?
Rusted told me to ignore this.

- What is your greatest weakness as a WoW player? What do you do to counteract this?
My weakness as a World of Warcraft player is that I usually have from 5-30 Framerate, not just in raids, but generally everywhere. To counteract this, I don’t use addons, I play fullscreen, and with the lowest details I can.

- What is your your greatest strength as a WoW player?
That I am a social person, capable of improvising at the matter of seconds, and I understand the basics of a fight pretty fast.

- Are you the original owner of your WoW Account?
Yes I am.

6. Motivation and Ambition
What do you believe you can bring to 'Lemniscate' and what do you feel you can get of the guild?

To Lemniscate I can bring a social person, a stabile raider, a good friend, and a great laugh.
From the guild, after what I have seen so far, is a friendly helping hand, a good laugh and something we all can annoy us over. (Could Say That This Cache Was Rare) for those of you who were there will understand.
Aswell as Lemniscate can help me get the good old “progression” feeling back.
Or in other terms…
FUCK YES WE DID IT!

We are going to attempt a new boss this week, how do you prepare yourself for the encounter?
Yes, I would watch Tankspots Videos, and read online about the Bosses abilities.

Is there anything else you have to add that you feel could help your application?
Thank you all for reading, I hope I can get an answer from you soon so I know if I am supposed to pug this week.
Back to top Go down
PERRI TH

PostSubject: THE INFAMOUS AS SAID IN MY NAME   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:55 am

TOO MANY NORWEGIANS IN HERE ALREADY IMO HE-HE - on a more serious note, he got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Kristern
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:20 am

Add Marrowgar and Lady Deathwhisper to my HM 10 man.
Back to top Go down
Inténsity
Forum User
Inténsity

PostSubject: Re: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:00 am

nice choice of music :>
Back to top Go down
Kristern
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Going back to ICC10 on Monday..expect to see more hardmodes there.
Back to top Go down
Glexar
Forum User
Glexar

PostSubject: Re: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Noob question series: Your screen is really THAT wide? Squares doesnt even look like squares there. or it's just the pic made of fail.
Back to top Go down
Kristern
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Glexar wrote:
Noob question series: Your screen is really THAT wide? Squares doesnt even look like squares there. or it's just the pic made of fail.
it isnt that big, i just scale the UI.
Back to top Go down
Mislilac
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:58 pm

all sems to be fine yust i have one prob yust one prob yr age
coz i will expect in any min when we raid to some instanse your mom will enter in your room and she will say turn it of or somnthing like that,
and that will not be good since we have some slackers atm and we dont have usualy 30+ members online as we had before .
but that is yust me Gl with app, anywey up to officers
Back to top Go down
Kristern
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Mislilac wrote:
coz i will expect in any min when we raid to some instanse your mom will enter in your room and she will say turn it of or somnthing like that,
and that will not be good since we have some slackers atm and we dont have usualy 30+ members online as we had before .
Shouldnt be a problem, my mother stopped caring a while ago, and im aiming to get my own apartment soon, i will get a practical education, so i will earn money on it. So i can move out hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Mislilac
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Kristern wrote:
Mislilac wrote:
Shouldnt be a problem, my mother stopped caring a while ago, and im aiming to get my own apartment soon, i will get a practical education, so i will earn money on it. So i can move out hopefully.

ok ok you are the boss
Back to top Go down
Nilandra
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:05 pm

You remind me of me when I was your age, moved out when I was 16 ;p
Back to top Go down
Mislilac
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Nilandra wrote:

yea but hes still 15 Smile

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Basketball Basketball Basketball lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by Mislilac on Fri May 07, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristern
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:06 pm

Nilandra wrote:
Parents can be a pain in the ass xD
Back to top Go down
Kristern
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Mislilac wrote:
Nilandra wrote:

yea but hes still 15 Smile

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Basketball Basketball Basketball lol! lol! lol!
Just a bit over one month mate Razz
Back to top Go down
PORRI

PostSubject: BEST RDEU   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Heh!
Back to top Go down
Mislilac
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:55 pm

and hes maxx dps is 5300 Sad with 6020 gs ......

m8 how much did you pay that acc Smile )
Back to top Go down
Kristern
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Mislilac wrote:

i find that very offensive, and i dont know why my dps was so low as it was. if you want, ill go to the dummies in undercity and show you i can do more....
Back to top Go down
Mislilac
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Kristern wrote:
Mislilac wrote:

i find that very offensive, and i dont know why my dps was so low as it was. if you want, ill go to the dummies in undercity and show you i can do more....

to stand on dummy anddo 7 k dps as i see on that ui ,wtf m8 its not real dps! we neeed boddy work and 10k dps!!! and btw you shuld do much more then 5k when you move your body
soz on my fluent eng.
Back to top Go down
Kristern
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Mislilac wrote:
Kristern wrote:
Mislilac wrote:

to stand on dummy anddo 7 k dps as i see on that ui ,wtf m8 its not real dps! we neeed boddy work and 10k dps!!! and btw you shuld do much more then 5k when you move your body
soz on my fluent eng.
Well, i take it as a no from this guild then.
And Misilac, it seems like you've never had a bad day either...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS   Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS Empty

Back to top Go down

Kristern Unholy/Hybrid DPS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemniscate :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: