Lemniscate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild on Sunstrider-EU. Formerly known as Pinehearst on Magtheridon-EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike The

allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin Empty
PostSubject: allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin   allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:28 pm

1. Personal Details
Name:Mike Müller

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it? (if the answer is No please stop here) Yes Ofc i have that . What kind of a wow player are you if you dont have that Smile

How often a week can you reasonably be available to raid? atleast 4 days Smile

Do you know anyone in Lemniscate? No imm sorry i dont ( i know a person who applyed he is an irl mate of mine .. vancoven)

Do you currently have or will you in the near future have any circumstances which will affect your ability to raid? nope .. or well in about 6 months i am gonna move to another apartment but that is a long time Very Happy

2. Character Details
Name: allcapone
Class and Spec: - paladin and i am holy
Level:80
Server: sunstrider
/Played (Total & 80):not long sense i change main not to long ago. to my paladin 11 days total - 5 days at level 80 Wink but have played paladin before in bc and vanilla. i lost my old account . so new account and new toons Smile

Professions:Jewelcrafting and inscription

Armory Link

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI: Have nothing there sry Wink but 150 fps during raids. never lags. only when server is lagging have 15/15 mbit internetconnection

Please provide a link to your level 80 raiding spec

Do you have any high level alts (i.e. lvl 60+)?:Yes many. 80 mage(my old main Name: prototypez Played: 66 days.)( 80 warrior name:cokkies) (80 drood name: wannaa) (76 deathknight name: wannaabee) (70 hunter name: devome)

State an achievement that your proud of:
nothing special i am proud off because i was in a guild that wasn't it to achievements so never did anything special Smile they just wanted to clear the instens and that was that.

3. Previous Experience
Fable EU - guild is slowly falling apart and it is not the standard i want to play in. i want to play more hardcore Smile

Please list what raid experience you have had on any character both in vanilla wow, TBC and WotLK
vanilla:Bwl - AQ20 - AQ40 - Naxxramas - onyxia. TBC: Maggy - karazan - scc -the eye- bt. WotLK- Naxxramas-onyxia-Ulduar-toc-Icc

4. Character Knowledge
intelligence - it is the main attributed for holy paladin. then i go for haste. and the spellpower Smile these are the attributes i go for Smile

What do you feel your role in the raid is? Choose a fight which you are familiar with and you feel displays your classes role well and explain how you perform your task in this fight

What glyphs have you chosen for raiding purposes and why?
Glyph of seal of wisdom (For the reduction of mana for healing spells i cast)
Glyph of holy light (To heal players around my main target)
Glyph of beacon of light ( For 30 more duration on my beacon of light spell)

What addons do you feel would help you perform your role in a raid?
Vohdo
Dbm
bigwigz
decursive
quartz

5.Mandatory questions
- Top 3 favourite songs: LoC - stadig bare en pige.: suspekt - prima notche - niarn - rĝd ċlborg- ( danish rap music)
- Top 5 favourite movies / series:Avatar - the boondogsaints - green street hooligans - two and a half men - NCIS
- Favourite book (one will do, even if it's just the Ikea catalogue):ehm .. never dit read a book in my life i think Razz
- Name 3 WoW related sites and discuss how they are useful tools for bettering your raiding ability: to check gear Smile use it for many things for the tactics for the bossfights
- Are you a keyboard turner?
- What is your greatest weakness as a WoW player? What do you do to counteract this? imm to proud ( bad at taking criticism but when i do get it i will correct my faults)
- What is your your greatest strength as a WoW player? I know my class and i want to progress even if it takes 10 hours of wipes og the same boss Smile
- Are you the original owner of your WoW Account? Yes ofc. Smile

6. Motivation and Ambition
What do you believe you can bring to 'Lemniscate' and what do you feel you can get of the guild?i can bring a good holy paladin that knows his class tacs and pretty much everyting the is to know. with loads of happiness and a good spirit Very Happy - i can finally get a more serious guild. Very Happy

We are going to attempt a new boss this week, how do you prepare yourself for the encounter? Watch videos on tankspot and the i read the tactics - stock op on flasks and foodbuff Smile

Is there anything else you have to add that you feel could help your application?
I am a really dedicated player that knows his class imm 100% focused when i playe. got good internet connection that never is down. i almost never fail. ( well noon is perfect )

7. Final
- A good joke:
A gnome walked in to a bar.
Kapow.
now the gnome has a headache Razz

(BAAAD joke i suck at telling em Razz )[img][/img] bounce
Back to top Go down
Mike the

PostSubject: Woops missing links   allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:35 pm

hmm cant get it to link armory.. imm trying both with url and with normal link ;S
Back to top Go down
vancoven
Forum User

PostSubject: a little correction :D   allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:51 am

i can se in my aplication ther is som flaws. i cant link . links i my original application sens it wasn't logicaled on.

sites i use to help me:
Tankspot.com for tacs
ensidia.com for many things Very Happy
maxdps.com to check gear and sutch Smile

i use for main attributes .Int - Haste - crit and then sp Very Happy

allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin Wowscr10

Char : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Allcapone
Talents and glyps: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Allcapone&gn=Fable+EU
acth : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Allcapone&gn=Fable+EU

World of logs
Deathbringer saurfang : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/d9owkombshpzusqa/details/23/?s=3159&e=3382

Sry i have to link it from vancoven's user . but cant log on to my own. it says it dosent exist ..

allcapone out
Back to top Go down
Glexar
Forum User
Glexar

PostSubject: Re: allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin   allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Do you really have recount there in raids? And screenie from raid situation > city, as there are addons like castbars / dbm that won't show while doing nothing =P.

Last edited by Glexar on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vancoven
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin   allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:06 pm

only use recount during heroics where imm dps. Smile
havent got better sens i just reinstaled my computer .. so have no screens .. but will enable my addons on new pic Smile

i both have Dbm and Bigwigz instaled Smile

url=https://servimg.com/view/14961341/4]allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin Applic10[/url]

Hope that is a bit better Smile
Back to top Go down
vancoven
Forum User

PostSubject: ahh   allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:42 pm

there we are .. took a screen in a raid.. allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin Aplye10
Back to top Go down
Izzak
Forum User
Izzak

PostSubject: Re: allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin   allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:26 pm

Why have you got 2 raid frames? I know one is healbot but still Neutral
Back to top Go down
Breaze
Forum User
Breaze

PostSubject: Re: allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin   allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Thank you for making an application with us.
Sadly we have to reject it, and we wish you good luck with your search for a guild.
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&am
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin   allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

allcapone - ms holy - os tank Paladin
Page 1 of 1