Go down 
AuthorMessage
mogath
Forum User

PostSubject: Mogath,Holy Priest   Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:39 pm

1. Personal Details
Name:Marko

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?Yes,i have
How often a week can you reasonably be available to raid?Every day,whenever is needed

Do you know anyone in Lemniscate?Nope

Do you currently have or will you in the near future have any circumstances which will affect your ability to raid?No

2. Character Details
Class and Spec:Priest,Holy (14/57/0)
Level:80
Server:I came on Sunstrider from magtheridon few days ago
/Played (Total & 80):

Professions:JC(450) and enchanting(not on max)started with ench few days ago

Armory Link:http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Mogath

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI:Im not using any special UI,im using my own keybindings,and from addons using Grid,Deadly Boss Mods,and recount

Please provide a link to your level 80 raiding spec:http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-talents.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Mogath&group=1

Do you have any high level alts (i.e. lvl 60+)?:Nope,have rogue(23lvl)

State an achievement that your proud of:Hm,i think its plagueworks on 25 man

3. Previous Experience
Please list the guilds you have previously been a member of. What experiences did you have with these guilds and why did you leave them?
I was in few guilds on magtheridon (Aquasky,Interpros) and on sunstrider right now im in Corpus Callosum but only have social rank,and in this guild i killed proffesor,i want more so im making app for ur guild

Please list what raid experience you have had on any character both in vanilla wow, TBC and WotLK: Well i have a lot of exp,cleared all vanilla
I started to play wow in TBC,playing with Mage. I cleared all except Ilidian in BT,cleared Karazhan,Tempest keep and other tbc easier raids. Then i make little brake because i start to study and i get back into wow world again in WotlK but didnt raid Uld,because i was gearing up. I started with raiding ToC. I have 5/12 in Icc 10man(focusing more on 25 man), and 8/12 in Icc25 man

4. Character Knowledge
What stats do you value when choosing a new piece of gear and why?im focusing on spell power,haste rating and spirit,i think that would make my priest a lot better

What do you feel your role in the raid is? Choose a fight which you are familiar with and you feel displays your classes role well and explain how you perform your task in this fight
I start fight with casting renew,and prayer of mending on tanks,after that start casting flash heals,and when i get 3 stacks from serendipity i cast prayer of healing,ofc im casting shield if theres no disc priest,if i stay out of mana cast shadowfiend,ofc always have mana potions.Thats my tacts for bosses that do a lot of aoe dmg

What glyphs have you chosen for raiding purposes and why?glyph of spirit redemtion( increase time when i become spirit of redemptione,so i can heal more),Glyph of prayer of healing when i cast it a few more seconds it heals

What addons do you feel would help you perform your role in a raid?Recount,Grid,deadly boss mods

5.Mandatory questions
- Top 3 favourite songs:Clocks,Lost,Violet Hill (all from Coldplay)
- Top 5 favourite movies / series:series Lost,movies Avatar
- Favourite book (one will do, even if it's just the Ikea catalogue):The Da Vinci Code,Angels and Demons
- Name 3 WoW related sites and discuss how they are useful tools for bettering your raiding ability:youtube(watching fights,tactics),and check forums for my class to see if theres anything new i would need to know
- Are you a keyboard turner?
- What is your greatest weakness as a WoW player? What do you do to counteract this?I think its PvP,im not doing PvP,only focusing on PvE (doing only wintergrasp for honor so i can buy gems )
- What is your your greatest strength as a WoW player?Brain
- Are you the original owner of your WoW Account?Yes

6. Motivation and Ambition
What do you believe you can bring to 'Lemniscate' and what do you feel you can get of the guild?I think i can bring one nice guy,that knows his role in raids,never lating,slacking ...

We are going to attempt a new boss this week, how do you prepare yourself for the encounter?Watching tacts on youtube,buying flasks,mana potions,repairing and 5 min before we start waiting in front of ICC

Is there anything else you have to add that you feel could help your application?I think i said all that i want,if u want to know anything just ask,im always opened for new advice

7. Final
- A good joke:why blonde put sugar under her pillow?
she wants to dream sweet dreams Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adroa
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Mogath,Holy Priest   Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Glyphs, gems and talents arent optimal.
wotlk_healing_compendium
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mislilac
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Mogath,Holy Priest   Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:00 am

i have just one question :

if you said you using renew why is then improwed renew 2/3 ,

and improved healing is 3/3 witch i think you don't use lesser heal / heal/ greater heal max 5-6 in all fight

and there empowered healing is 3/5 why for that build.

why that kind of build for holy priest?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mogath
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Mogath,Holy Priest   Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:57 am

omg,i didnt saw that ill go to reset my talents,sry i was just checking something and forgot to reset again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mogath
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Mogath,Holy Priest   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:04 pm

ok,i reseted my talents and use them correctly.I hope u dont mind this little issue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mogath
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Mogath,Holy Priest   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:10 pm

and im using flash heal instead renew Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mogath
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Mogath,Holy Priest   Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Guys when u will let me know am i joining ur guild?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mīss
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Mogath,Holy Priest   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:31 am

Quote :
No, you can't. If you haven't heard anything after 1 week from your application, chances are you didn't make it. You may retry in the future or be contacted when/if we'll have openings for your class again.

I'm sorry, but you're declined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mogath,Holy Priest   

Back to top Go down

Mogath,Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1