Lemniscate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild on Sunstrider-EU. Formerly known as Pinehearst on Magtheridon-EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noobzster
Forum User

Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster Empty
PostSubject: Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster   Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Hey

My name is Benjamin, and im 16 years old and im living in Denmark. Im going in school and after school i go with newspapers XD
I got a working Michrophone, but i am not willing to use it (ofc i am). I would be able to raid 5 days a week, maybe more, maybe less.
I dont know anyone in this guild, i just saw you where recruiting an Arcane Mage in the trade.
I dont got anything in the near future that will affect my ability to raid.

Character:

Lvl 80 Ofc, Undead Mage (Thinking about changing Race)
Arcane 57/3/11 (20/0/51 Dual Spec for PVP)
Sunstrider EU
34 days total played (12 of them in lvl 80)
Tailoring and Enchanting
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Noobzster

Picture of Ui = http://peecee.dk/upload/view/229673/full

You can see my Raiding spec on wowarmory

Got a lvl 80 DK and lvl 62 Prot Pala, and alot of low lvl's

Dont think i should brag about my crappy achivements

Ive been in a few guilds, actually i migrated to this server 1 week ago, and i found a guild called magnum. they said they needed a Mage, and they where going to take 11/12 bosses, but we only did 4, because they screwed up the spore tacts on Festergut. So ive never really been in a Serious raiding guild.

Character Knowledge:

Im looking on my gear, comparing, and then if i could use the stats ill take it, and if its hihger item lvl, but worse i dont just take it to boost up my gearscore. I id when i played on al'akir but im long away from that now. So atm i got too much Spirit and Hit, so i need to change my Spirit gear, with some more Crit gear, cause i lack of crit chance.

My role on the raid is basicly, dont do mistakes, do some good dps output, and then keep focus, until the encounter is over.

I got Glyphs of Molten Armor (For Crit Chance) Arcane Blast (More Dmg with that spell) and Then Glyph of arcane Missiles (More Dmg)

DBM is a good addon that will help alot on Raids, Decoursive, Recount (to shape up if my DPS is too low).

Mandatory Questions:

Favourite SOngs:

3.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MxNTT8wFKU ( The Pitcher - I just can't stop
2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_40iTwoD3Y (Pavo - Communicate) (Noisecontrollers made it, Pavo Bought it)
1.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4FLIoyOY5g (Frontliner - Outside Spacer)

Favourite Movies/Series

5. Lang fra Las Vegas (Danish Comedy show)
4. Sams Bar
3. American History X
2. Curb your Enthusiasm
1. Kings Of Queens

Dont read Books, if i can get away from it

And im not a keyboard turner

What is your greatest weakness as a WoW player? What do you do to counteract this?

: PVP Very Happy, And to counteract it, i just Cancel every duel, and never join for a BG or WG

- What is your your greatest strength as a WoW player?

: Im always good prepared for raids, im not going AFK, im answering in someone asks about something and i dont have to go in the middle of a raid.

PC spec:

Intel Core I7 2,66 ghz (OC 4 ghz)
8 GB DDR3 Triple Channel
3x GTX 260 Core 216 Maxore OC 3 Way SLI
22 Inch Samsung Moniter
Logitech Z-2300, G15 and a Razer Imperator Mouse

What do you believe you can bring to 'Lemniscate' and what do you feel you can get of the guild?

I can get alot of experience, cause i wont go so long in ICC, with other guilds, sp this is a good oputunity, to enjoy more of the High end Content of wow instead of 4 bosses or more 5 on a good day. And i can bring a Good Arcane Mage to the Guild, and i will always have runes in my Bag for a portal, Very Happy

We are going to attempt a new boss this week, how do you prepare yourself for the encounter?

Now i dont have achviement for more than 5 bosses (Festergut), so i will look up tacts on different sites, as well as looking on some of the videos from tankspot to understand the tacts of the encounter, we might gonna take down.

Is there anything else you have to add that you feel could help your application?

Yes. i got 60 emblems almost so i will buy another piece of T10, to get the bonus, and then i will talk about my gear.

the reason why i choosed Legs first, was because i needed some crit, and my old Legs sucked very hard, so i had to change them as the first thing, This time i will buy some Shoulders, because those i have now is SPirit shoulders, and i cant really use that to anything. I also Considered of trying out with 2x T9 for the 15 % bonus to Molten armor for more crit, cause i need more crit, i should be around 30 % + i only got 24,5 %. And im also considering about getting a Dagger for my 251 Offhand instead of nibelung, due to the bad stats, val'kyr isnt better than Crit And haste. Cause the procc does not happen that often. I need better enchants, on almost all my gear, i dont got anything on head, and mu shoulders is PVP enchant. so im gonna change it. So new T10 Shoulders will be there soon.

If i forgot something im sorry, i will add it, first time im making an application, so i hope its fine

A Good joke:

"How many gnomes does it take to paint your wall?

--Thant depends on how hard you throw them"
Back to top Go down
Noobzster
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster   Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:27 pm

I just rerolled to a Troll, for the Racials.

And im getting T10 shoulders today or tommorow, and i will work on the Enchants in the Weekend, maybe some re-gemming

And i changed name to Nivera, not updated on armory yet, but as soon as its updated, i will give a new link
Back to top Go down
adroa
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster   Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Ok first your spec:

Why 56/3/12? Take a look at Glexar his spec but dont take the frostbite :p Spec out of Frostbite and take improved frostbolt because Frostbite can kill players in rare occasions.

Enchants:
Super stats? Low on gold?
No head enchant
PVP enchant on shoulders

Gemming:
Regem your head, shoulders, chest, staff, belt, pants and ring.

Proffs:
Enchanting 302 - lvl up till u get ring enchants
Tailoring 230 - lvl up for your cloak enchant

edit: forgot proffs :p
edit: made a bad in talents

Last edited by adroa on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noobzster
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster   Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:43 pm

I re-spec, and atm im getting enchants and will try to get the Proffs up in i skill.
Back to top Go down
Glexar
Forum User
Glexar

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster   Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:19 pm

I'll add some more stuff to what Adroa posted:

Why you don't have ANY tier bonus? they're too good to let them fly away =P

You've got better sp-haste ratio but still not perfect =p, also better trinkets, but I just realized that +10stats gem. Really? Where did u find info on it's usefullness? :O

Too many bad thingies if you ask me. 30mins on even wowhead would make it look better.
Back to top Go down
Noobzster
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster   Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Yeah i know i got alot of lags everywhere, i will try to fix the most of it soon, im low on money, and regemming is very expensive, so i wont make it over a day.
Back to top Go down
Glexar
Forum User
Glexar

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster   Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:40 pm

It's good that you want to fix it, but it's bad that we have to tell it to you. You should know all of that, and set ur stuff so u can do the highest possible damage.
Back to top Go down
Noobzster
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster   Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:22 am

Head, Feet, Wrist is fixed, only ned shoulders and chest, those am i gonna get tomorrow. I will start regemming, and re spec, tommorow too.

and i will get those shoulders tommorow, didnt find a good ICC 10 today, so i didnt get emblems, but i will tomorrow, i will consider about getting 2x T9 for a second bonus, to boost up my Crit, which is very needed in my case. So ill farm 100+- so i can get 2x T9.

here is a link to my character after race change : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Nivera
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster   Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane Mage (57/3/11) Sunstrider EU ~ Noobzster
Page 1 of 1