Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moosé

PostSubject: Moosé Feral tank application   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:28 pm

1. Personal Details
Name: Morten

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it? Yes ofc

How often a week can you reasonably be available to raid? around 5-7 days aweek

Do you know anyone in Lemniscate? No im from Sunstrider and you Migratet Here so not really

Do you currently have or will you in the near future have any circumstances which will affect your ability to raid? Not what i know of

2. Character Details
Class and Spec: Druid " Feral tank " 0/61/11
Level: 80
Server: Sunstrider
/Played (Total & 80):

Professions: Leatherworker and Skinner

Armory Link:

Please provide a link to your level 80 raiding spec:

Do you have any high level alts (i.e. lvl 60+)?: yes a lvl 80 Shaman " Resto / Elemental " and 2 lvl 72 " warrior and DK "

State an achievement that your proud of: A Tribute to Insanity (10 player) " 9 man "

3. Previous Experience
Please list the guilds you have previously been a member of. What experiences did you have with these guilds and why did you leave them? i was in Aphorism and did Toc 10 and 25 Both Normal and HM. But the Guild did Slow down too only do 2 raids a week. so i told em i wanted More then that, Was Guildless for some time and Did Pug toc 25 and HM still with Aphorism if they did need a tank. Made Tombstone too be a 10 man HM guild. But it was way too hard too get any very skilled players and active. so we made it Social after 5 weeks of raiding in icc. im in Chaldkydri atm. Joined em Becouse a few friends Joined em too do some 10 man Raiding and 25 man with em.. But they again only raid twice aweek. and the progress is there But Slow and they stop after a few trys on a new Boss if they wipe.. wipes is apart of raiding and Progress.

Please list what raid experience you have had on any character both in vanilla wow, TBC and WotLK

Molten Core : Clear

Blackwing Lair : Clear

ZG : Clear

AQ 20/40 : Clear

Naxx 40 : Clear

TBC

Karazhan : Clear

Gruul's lair : Clear

Magtheridon : Clear

SSC : Clear

Hyjal : Clear

BT : Clear

Sunwell : Clear

Lich king

Naxx 10/25 : Clear

Malygos 10/25 Clear

OS 10-3D / 25-3D : Clear

Ulduar Clear 10 and 25 6/9 on HM Both " algalon down "

TOC 10 HM clear " A Tribute to Insanity (10 player) " 25 man HM 4/5 2% wipe on Anub

ICC 10 8/12 - 25 7/12

4. Character Knowledge
What stats do you value when choosing a new piece of gear and why? Im a Druid Ofc Stamina. But Agility aswell for Armor and Dodge Chance. Expertise for Less chance too be dodge = More threat. Hit rating is Ofc Important to

What do you feel your role in the raid is? Choose a fight which you are familiar with and you feel displays your classes role well and explain how you perform your task in this fight : lets Say Mimiron. Phase 1 i was allways Tanking him Becouse of the Hige HP Druids. " Plasma Blast " Phase 2 is Just Nuke phase so there i dont have a job. when phase 3 Hits. i was Taking Care of the Bombs Yet again Becouse of the HP. But then again there are so many Good Fights i chould chose from. but i took one of the best Fights If you ask me

What glyphs have you chosen for raiding purposes and why?

Glyph of Maul : Hits 2 Targets insted of 1 with 100% Damage. so 1 Targets Damage Gets out to hit another, Wich is good when you tank more then 1 target

Glyph of Frenzied Regeneration : With this one i gain 20% more hp Will the Frenzied Regeneration is up. wich heals me for 29500

Glyph of Survival Instincts : 15% More hp When useing Survival instincts. Wich is a VERY nice Glyph when it comes too Bosses who enrage for a Short time.. Like Feastergut.

Glyph of Challenging Roar : it says it all.. Nothing too say here its a MUST

Glyph of Thorns : why not? Should take a Glyph so i took this one has Nothing to with the raids.. only uses on the tanks and it last for 50 min

Glyph of Unburdened Rebirth : no longer uses a Regent. Saves some Gold :/

What addons do you feel would help you perform your role in a raid?

DBM
Omen
Decursive
Aloft

5.Mandatory questions
- Top 3 favourite songs:
- Top 5 favourite movies / series:
- Favourite book (one will do, even if it's just the Ikea catalogue): i Hate books Razz
- Name 3 WoW related sites and discuss how they are useful tools for bettering your raiding ability: Wowwiki - WWS - Tankspot
- Are you a keyboard turner? Hell no
- What is your greatest weakness as a WoW player? What do you do to counteract this? i hate LvL a Char Razz But im am trying Smile.. i dont got a Awnser for this one Sorry. its up to others too Judge That
- What is your your greatest strength as a WoW player? Experience Raider
- Are you the original owner of your WoW Account? yes ofc

6. Motivation and Ambition
What do you believe you can bring to 'Lemniscate' and what do you feel you can get of the guild? a Skilled Tank and Social Person. loyal aswell. Expect Raiding Of hige class. But still so its Funny too raid. after all its a Game. and we are all here too Enjoy that

We are going to attempt a new boss this week, how do you prepare yourself for the encounter? Read up tactics Looks Up Movies about it. Even the History about that Boss Smile

Is there anything else you have to add that you feel could help your application? Hmm not that much No. but i sure do hope you Like the application

7. Final
- A good joke: We all love Bush :S.. im VERY bad when it comes too jokes Razz

Thanks for reading this " moose "
Back to top Go down
Moosé

PostSubject: Re: Moosé Feral tank application   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:30 pm

Hmm it did Not Add My armory Link :/

Amory Link :

Spec Link :
Back to top Go down
Moosé

PostSubject: Re: Moosé Feral tank application   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:31 pm

Hmm it wont let me Link the Amory and Spec :/ Sorry about that No idea why
Back to top Go down
Moosé
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Moosé Feral tank application   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Amory Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Moos%C3%A9

Raid Spec : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Moos%C3%A9&gn=Chaldkydri
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glexar
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Moosé Feral tank application   Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:31 pm

We no longer have UI screenie in app's? Sad meh nothing to whine on :S. Well if you figured out yourself what do u have to do in order to post links then gratz. If someone told you then you at least know who to ask =P. You've skipped some questions I'm afraid tho, but not like they were the most important ones. GL on app.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unborn
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Moosé Feral tank application   Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Glexar wrote:
We no longer have UI screenie in app's? Sad meh nothing to whine on :S.

Gief UI must back !!! qq
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moosé Feral tank application   

Back to top Go down

Moosé Feral tank application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemniscate :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: