Guild on Sunstrider-EU. Formerly known as Pinehearst on Magtheridon-EU

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Suzuran social app xD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzuran

PostSubject: Suzuran social app xD   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:12 pm

First of all i would like to ay that im not rly applying as raider but as social. Reson for this is that i do ofcourse would like to raid but i've been busy with school lately and in a few weeks i wont be able to play for 6 weeks so probably no good raiding guild would take me for raider anyway =p Ofcourse i could join sometimes when u come a holy priest in short Wink
And yorocha (yoro) is a good friend of mine and id like to be in a guild with him
cuz i transferred here on my own and dont know anyone else xD

1. Personal Details
Name: Linda

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it? (if the answer is No please stop here) Ofc

How often a week can you reasonably be available to raid? overall.. most of the days as long as homework doesnt bother me

Do you know anyone in Lemniscate? ye, yorocha (yoro)

Do you currently have or will you in the near future have any circumstances which will affect your ability to raid?
yes as i said before in 4 weeks ill be gone for a while =p thats why im applying as social

2. Character Details
Class and Spec: priest holy/disc hybrid
Level: 80
Server: Sunstrider (also used to be on magtheridon under same name)
/Played (Total & 80): total: 50 days 80: 24 days

Professions: enchanting 460 & jewelcrafting 450

Armory Link:

Please provide a link to your level 80 raiding spec: My spec probably needs to be change, my prev guild told me it isnt suitable for raiding but i like it for hc, they change it but when i moved to ss i changed it back to what i had cuz i didnt like the spec they gave me * some nanoying raid healing sepc where i wasnt allowed to use flash heal >_>)

Do you have any high level alts (i.e. lvl 60+)?:
this server:
80 lock Meibara
74 rogue kurochi
68 mage nadshiko
62 (i think?) matsurika
Different server:
80 druid

State an achievement that your proud of:
Leading the cavalry (now i gotta go to 100 O.o)
Loremaster was alot of work >_<
n im busy with the event achievements ofc xD
and further im not rly proud of any achievements..

3. Previous Experience
Please list the guilds you have previously been a member of. What experiences did you have with these guilds and why did you leave them? let's see i had alot of guilds that were newly formed n failed... >_> prev guild was Redeem, very nice guild with nice ppl but i wanted to change server n couldnt rly combine their raiding times with my school. and they also didnt wanan change server =(

Please list what raid experience you have had on any character both in vanilla wow, TBC and WotLK
icc 10 7/12
icc 25 4/12
togc 10 3/5
toc 10 5/5
toc 25 2/5
ony 10/25
voa 10/25
os 10/25
eoe 10
naxx 10 full

on this char i dont have any raid experience before wotlk =p
but i did do some parts of karazhan on my druid but i wasnt rly into raiding back then x)

4. Character Knowledge
What stats do you value when choosing a new piece of gear and why?
always kindanoobish with this >_< though i ofc look at intellect, spirit, mana per second, spellpower, haste n crit

What do you feel your role in the raid is? Choose a fight which you are familiar with and you feel displays your classes role well and explain how you perform your task in this fight
easy... keep ppl alive ._.

What glyphs have you chosen for raiding purposes and why?
just what seemed best ^-^'

What addons do you feel would help you perform your role in a raid?
well i use Healbot, recount, omen and ofc dbm for raids

5.Mandatory questions
- Top 3 favourite songs: ._. dont rly know... fav band is Nightwish (old one)
- Top 5 favourite movies / series: Anime series! xD :Nana, Elfen Lied, K-on, Inuyasha, Fruits basket, Wolf's rain n alot more ^^ <3
- Favourite book (one will do, even if it's just the Ikea catalogue): Harry potter 7
- Name 3 WoW related sites and discuss how they are useful tools for bettering your raiding ability: ._. ur kidding... xD h
ttp://thottbot.com/: to look up qs and gear etc, : when thottbot doesnt have the answer, : cuz its handy to look up what gear needs to be updated most n if my enchants n gems r alright etc. also looking up if other ppl r good enough geared for some raids. to look up the population of a server.. though i wonder if its rly correct... >_> : waaah its offline atm D= anyway always handy to look something up bout ur spec. : for when ur collecting things like mounts, pets and tabards it's a checklist and u can see how you can get the things you dont have yet. profession leveling guides : someone said it in the guild of my ally alt a few days ao.. he said it is to look up ur rotation when uve lost it =p havent rly checked it out yet xD : it's funny...

- Are you a keyboard turner? no i dont turn my keyboard... but if you mean that i use keybindings then yes
- What is your greatest weakness as a WoW player? What do you do to counteract this? i don't like it when ppl r giving criticism in a negative way like yelling etc.. while they can also say it in a normal way. Yelling is rly demotivating.
Also i hate it when the raid wipes n there r a few lazy ppl that don;t run...
- What is your your greatest strength as a WoW player?
i dunno... friendlines?
- Are you the original owner of your WoW Account? no bought it on ebay
jk ofc im original owner

6. Motivation and Ambition
What do you believe you can bring to 'Lemniscate' and what do you feel you can get of the guild? i don't rly know.. i like socializing with ppl x)

We are going to attempt a new boss this week, how do you prepare yourself for the encounter? i would probably watch a movie of it on youtube so that i understand how to heal at that boss.

Is there anything else you have to add that you feel could help your application?

7. Final
- A good joke:
Yoro-kun is mine =O
Back to top Go down
Yorocha
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Suzuran social app xD   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:28 pm

ohh Haii <3 Very Happy you're supposed to PM this application to Squeeshy xD anywho luckily it's just a friend spot you're applying for hehe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squeeshy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suzuran social app xD   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:37 pm

nah i changed it, ppl can apply on this section nowadays without being considered dumb niggas.

Anyway, yorocha can have friend ranked ppl in the guild once/if he passes his app, till then it's up to him to get member rank or not. :p

Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Suzuran social app xD   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:38 pm

Ohhhh you're teasing me Moo... we shall see Galvatron... we shall see... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzuran

PostSubject: Re: Suzuran social app xD   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:38 pm

it also says "or post it on the forum"n for pm i got to register =p
anyway noticed the websites i added disapeared O.o ... weird.
so here they r =p :

thottbot.com: to look up qs and gear etc,
wowhead.com: when thottbot doesnt have the answer,
wow-heroes.com: cuz its handy to look up what gear needs to be updated most n if my enchants n gems r alright etc. also looking up if other ppl r good enough geared for some raids.
warcraftrealms.com: to look up the population of a server.. though i wonder if its rly correct... >_>
armorydatamining.appspot.com: waaah its offline atm D= anyway always handy to look something up bout ur spec.
wowcollect.com: for when ur collecting things like mounts, pets and tabards it's a checklist and u can see how you can get the things you dont have yet.
wow-professions.com: profession leveling guides
maxdps.com: someone said it in the guild of my ally alt a few days ao.. he said it is to look up ur rotation when uve lost it =p havent rly checked it out yet xD
wowbash.com//top100.html : it's funny...
Back to top Go down
suzuran

PostSubject: Re: Suzuran social app xD   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:40 pm

bah yoro-kun ! =p
cmon become a member slacker xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suzuran social app xD   

Back to top Go down

Suzuran social app xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum